Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Link of Wonderfulness vol. 1

Since I'm a professional web surfer (I work at Mahalo.com), I thought I'd begin favoring you with a weekly weird link chock full of wonderfulness (in addition to my well-known love of nautically themed melancholia, I'm also a big fan of strange things and portmanteaux).

This week: The Parasite Pals!

Have you ever felt lonely? Upset that even though you get to see your friends on occasion, they eventually have to go home and leave you? Well, if they lived inside you, they'd never leave! Joy!

This is the central idea behind the Parasite Pals. They're basically cute, Sanrio-style drawings and flash animations of disgusting organisms that feed off of your blood and inward meats. My favorite is this happy fellow, Tickles the Tapeworm:





Aw, the stomach is sad! :(
No reason you should be, though!
Happy weekend and labor day, y'all!

0 comments: