Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No more free logos

So I made a logo for a co-worker for free. I'm not sure why agreed to it, but it may have something to do with my prosthetic spine. In any case, I was fairly proud of the work; it's nothing out-of-this world, but it is a nice little idea executed in a way that isn't totally suicide-inducing. It can be seen here.

I probably shouldn't complain that she hasn't posted a blog since December given my spotty record and yes, out-and-out disdain for anyone who would read more than three words written by a hack like me (who am I talking to anyway?), but dammit, I don't want anyone else squandering my efforts! I do a damn fine job of that on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make a banner for me then! I blog five times a week at least!

(glad you're back in the world of the blogging! :o)

Kev said...

I don't know, doing a gig for free is a good way to stay sharp. However, when they are demanding, it's the worst thing in the world.

Actually, I'm with you. I just printed Biz cards, I can't afford to do shit for free anymore.