Friday, June 13, 2008

A word on the new header

Yes, I incorporated the horrible visual pun into the new header, but when you take into account that the title of the blog is already a reasonably bad pun, sticking to my guns can only help at this point. Um, no pun intended.

On another note, I spent way too much time on this, but starting from scratch was necessary in this case. All of my original files of the header were lost long ago and I couldn't find the primary material (the stuff with the dueling guys) anywhere on the internet. As it is, I still don't know who the artist is. Ok, I think there's going to have to be a part 2 to this, because there is a quite a bit to say about the image, and I'd prefer to do it justice. Here it is:



I will say that there are still many flaws in the redesign, mainly due to haste, and a lot of stuff i wanted to steal or crib from the image, but i'm impulsive. I sure hope it's public domain.

0 comments: