Friday, August 24, 2007

Public Affection Announcement

Hey stranger. You. reading this. There's a fair chance I've never met you.

I just wanted to tell you I love you. Not because Jesus says I should. Not because you were nice to me. Not because I think you might be nice to me in the future. Possibly because of a chemical imbalance, I'm not sure. Either way. I love you.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy. I'm not. I'm also not drunk or high or suffering from a concussion. It's a little sad, as I think, that I'd have to be crazy by your estimation for feeling this way. But I know you're a decent person.

Just accept it. Neither of us can stop it, so let's not fight it. I don't want anything from you, I just want you to know that someone loves you. And again, it's not Jesus: he's make-believe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dood!